Why Do You Buy Launch X431 Pro 5 from Gm-Tech2 ?
Advanced ALL Systems Diagnosis
Establish a data link to all systems and subsystems of the vehicle being serviced to:
1) Retrieve ECU information including unit type, version numbers, other specifications, etc.
2) Read & erase DTCs to locate problem areas and clear the codes.
3) View the Live Data of each parameter item.
4) This comprehensive scanning process is able to locate the faulty systems and retrieve the DTCs related easily. So you can work on all parts of the vehicle systems to enhance performance, save energy, reduce emissions, and everything else.
Active Test and Bi-Directional Control for Fast Troubleshooting
The Bluetooth Diesel Diagnostic Tool X431 PRO5 features Bi-directional Control, also known as Active Test, Actuator Test, and Inspection Tests. It can send the commands to ECUs, read the ECU data to determine the integrity of the system or parts, and monitor the operation of the actuators, letting you quickly know if a specific system, component, or subsystem is functioning properly or not.
With this bidirectional scan tool, you don't need to struggle to disassemble individual on-board parts & ECUs to find a small problem. It also can be universally applied to all the vehicle systems like ABS, SRS, Engine, TPMS, BCM, Headlamps, Windscreen Wipers, Windows, Doors, Sunroof, Mirrors, for pinpointing problems within 5 minutes.
Here we have some examples for the Active test:
50+ Hot Reset & Relearn Maintenance Services
You can easily choose multiple commonly-used service functions, and follow their clear and precise instructions to complete complex projects much faster, including but not limited to the following:
-Oil Maintenance Light Reset: reset the oil service lamp; re-calculate the optimal oil life change interval.
-Steering Angle Reset: reset the steering angle to zero to keep the car running straight.
-Injector Coding: write the new injector code into the system to correct cylinder injection quantity.
-Electronic Parking Brake Reset: help replace and reset the brake pad.
-ABS Bleeding: help exhaust the air in the ABS system in an easy way.
-Throttle Matching: initialize the throttle actuators to the default state.
-Battery Matching: register the battery after replacement.
-DPF Regeneration: help remove the particulate matter to keep the trap stable.
-Anti-theft Matching (IMMO Service): disable lost keys to prevent the car from being stolen, and add new keys. *Limited in default; can be fully upgraded with X-PROG & X-PROG3.
-Tire Pressure Reset: reset the tire pressure.
-Suspension Level Calibration: adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration.
-Headlight Matching: initialize the adaptive headlamp system.
-Gearbox Matching: help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality.
-Sunroof Initialization: initialize the sunroof when to be locked off, or closed.
-Tooth Learning: help to finish tooth learning after changing the crankshaft in the car engine.
And many more with expanding. Function menus vary by manufacturer, year, and model. Reach us for a compatibility check.
NOTE: Explore more service functions by accessing menus of Vehicle Brand -> System Diagnostics -> Special Function.
SmartBox 3.0: Easy to Manage Wider Vehicles
The optimization of the LAUNCH X431 scan tool’s software communication with the vehicles of today and of the future, dramatically improves scanning, coding, and reprogramming performance.
1. Serve as J2534-Compliant VCI – compatible with Toyota, Honda, Volvo, VW, GM, Chrysler, Benz, Jaguar, and Land Rover; offering cost-effective access to data and OE programming downloads from vehicle manufacturers.
2. Serve as the VCI Box for Wireless Diagnostics – Transmit vehicle data to the diagnostic tablet without a physical connection.
3. Compatible with new communication protocols of CANFD (compatible with some GE car models), and DOIP (compatible with BMW E/F/G Chassis, Jaguar, Land Rover), and supports DC9-36V for HD Vehicles (need the extra purchase of HD software, non-16pin HD adaptors); offering the OE-level aftermarket coverage to have maximum manipulation and calibration previously allowed in a manufacturer's software controls.
4. Compatible with new communication protocols of CANFD (compatible with some GM car models) and DOIP (compatible with BMW E/F/G Chassis, Jaguar, Land Rover)
How to Use SmartBox 3.0 as a J2534 Pass-thru Box?
1. Download the OEM software in Automakers’ Service Webs.
2. Connect the SmartBox 3.0 to your computer with the included USB cable, or via the stable and solid 5G Wi-Fi network.
3. Connect the SmartBox 3.0 to your vehicle’s DLC port with/without the included extended OBDII cable.
4. Download and install the drivers for SmartBox 3.0 at the LAUNCH official site.
5. Run “SmartBox Tool 3.0” and there you go.
This LAUNCH X431 Pro5 Scanner can be combined with compatible functional modules (sold separately) to meet your various diagnostic scenarios:
1) ADAS Calibration Toolkit: calibrate driver assistance systems;
2) VSP-600 VideoScope: inspect areas inaccessible;
3) X431 TSGUN: full-capacity TPMS functions;
4) BST-360 Bluetooth Battery Tester: test battery in-vehicle or out-of-vehicle;
5) X-PROG & X-PROG3 Immobilizer: advanced key programming & IMMO service.
Key Programming (Need to work with x431 x-prog3)
Key Programming :
>>>>Add, Delete & Reprogram Keys
>>>Rewrite smart keys, All smart keys lost, Replace smart key ECU, Replace KNOB IGNITION
>>>>Reset Key: Relearn a key. (Note: this key programming function is NOT universally compatible .please check compatibility with us if necessary.
X431 PRO 5 supports PINCode reading for most cars before 2008, for vehicles after 2008, you need to have Pincode to do key programming)
The usage of the J2534 reprogramming tool is not limited by the network. Both online and offline functions provide effective solutions to vehicle diagnostics.
1)Online ECU Coding: Quickly obtain the OEM online data from the server when the code data is lost. Compatible with VW, Audi, BMW, Porsche, etc.
2)Online Calibration; Online Code Search; Online Feedback; Online Repair Resource.
VAG Guided Functions
Differentiating from traditional diagnostic, LAUNCH diagnostic tool equipped with guided function, provides OE-level operating instruction for diagnostic reference and simplifies the complicated diagnostics, which will save the diagnostic time. Widely compatible with VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, etc.
Activate all sensors, TPMS relearn, Program
J2534 ECU Programming - coming soon
Serve as J2534-Compliant VCI: compatible with Toyota, Honda, Volvo, VW, GM, Chrysler, Benz, Jaguar, and Land Rover; offering cost-effective access to data and OE programming downloads from vehicle manufacturers.
ECU Coding: Alter the Car on Your Demand
From manufacturer-specific reprogramming to full diagnostic capability, this LAUNCH diagnostic scanner also has the magic power “ECU Coding” to keep you on the cutting edge:
1) You can match, relearn, and code the newly installed ECU module after making repairs or replacements.
2) You can change the market-specific settings to activate higher-level car functions and disable unneeded features, breaking limitations.
Supports Both 12V cars and 24V trucks
If you need to work with heavy duty truck vehicles, you should have HD III module.
You will get the heavy duty software and adapters.
ADAS is a helping hand when sleepy drivers accidentally swerve out of their lane and into another car. And ADAS calibration of X431 Pro5 scanner helps you to effectively and accurately calibrate a wide range of camera-based & radar-based driver assistance systems.
It is needed during the following scenarios:
1) Windshield replacement;
3) Replacement change in tires or ride height;
4) ADAS lights are on or flashing; That will make your driving experience safer than ever before.
Guiding you to be an expert in automotive diagnostic: compatible with Volkswagen / Audi / Skoda / Seat etc.
Health Report Generate and Share
With LAUNCH X431 Pro 5, you can generate a full system Diagnostic Report by ONE-CLICK. The reports can be emailed to the office or directly to your customer. You can also print out the vehicle health report card.
Printer diagnostic result
You can share car diagnostic data via email, then print it via PC or optional wifi, and you can order Launch x431 mini wifi printer, then a one-key printer
Launch X-431 Pro 5 Vehicle Coverage
X431 PRO5 LAUNCH automotive scanner covers 100+ makes and 10000+ vehicle models all over the world. Suiting for 99% of Asian, American, European vehicles (1996-2022). This bi-directional scanner allows you to view a list of all models that can be tested with this X431 PRO5.
AutoAuth for FCA Vehicles
For the vehicle equipped with SGW (Security Gateway) module, you can lend a hand from LAUNCH X431 PRO5 car tools to login the FCA account and perform the functions such as clearing DTCs, bi-directional tests, and calibrations. Compatible with Fiat, Chrysler, Alfa Romeo, etc.
Maintenance Data For 1600+ Models
X431 PRO5 auto scanner provides abundant data including online video, repair manuals, repair cases, operating tips, OBD fault codes lookup, and more for technicians to access online at any time, which helps repair professionals diagnose and repair vehicles efficiently, accurately and profitably.
Launch X431 PRO5 Tablet Specification
Display: 10.1-Inch ，1920x1200 FHD IPS
CPU: 8-Core Processor, 1.8 GHz
WI-FI: 2.4GHz /5GHz
RAM: 4G, ROM 64G
Battery： 7000 mAh / 3.8V
Operating voltage: 9~36V
Storage Temperature:-20℃~70℃ (-4℉~158℉)
Working Temperature:0℃~50℃ (32℉~122℉)
Dimension: 267*191*33 mm (10.51*7.52*1.30 inch)
Package size: 594*164*410 mm (23.39*6.46*16.14 inch)
Specification for VCI Connector
Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band
Working Temperature: 0℃~50℃ (32℉~122℉)
Operating voltage: DC9~36 V
Dimension: 200*75*40 mm (7.87*2.95*1.57 inch)
New protocol support: J2534, CANFD, DOIP
1pc x X431 PRO5 tablet
1pc x SmartLink C device
1pc x Power adaptor
1pc x OBD II extension cable
1pc x Charging cable (Type A-Micro)
1pc x Data cable (Type A- Type B)
1pc x Crossover cable
Launch X-431 Pro5 vs X431 V+